Westgate Hall Market showcases talented Kent Makers, Artists and Producers, all in one place, in our fully Covid-secure venue. Find local Kentish produce, artisan crafts and much more at a safe, social distance. We can’t wait to welcome you.
To find out how you can book your stall, call or email us first and let us know what you produce/make and sell we can then send you an application form.
We aim to get back to you within 48 hours on weekdays but please bear with us as we work hard to reopen the Hall. You can always pick up the phone and tell us a bit about your story and why you would like to have a stall at Westgate Hall Market.
We are committed to increasing footfall to the market, to achieve this we:
- Place articles in the local press
- Distribute flyers and posters to homes and businesses in Canterbury
- Place a monthly advertisement in Index magazine (20,000 copies distributed locally)
- Place Market signage in the High Street leading up to each Saturday market
- Post on Westgate Hall’s social media platforms including twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Promote it on our website (currently under review watch out for more changes soon!)
- Run regular promotions with My Canterbury
- Post on Free Community Listing sites.
- Host pop up events focussing on local skills, makers and food
The success of the market also relies on all our stallholders using their own contacts and networks to promote their presence at the market. By working together, the market will continue to grow.
Forthcoming Market dates
Following the latest government guidelines, all markets and fairs at the Hall are postponed, but we hope to be holding the following events:
Saturday 20 March 2021
Do get in touch if you want to book a stall.
Your safety is our priority. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, your experience will be a little different than it was before, but the feel of our amazingly spacious Hall and welcoming knowledgeable staff remain the same.
- Face masks must be worn by visitors and event organisers on entering the Hall and throughout a visit or event – disposable masks will be available (staff will also be wearing them, with a welcoming smile underneath!)
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for socially distanced one-way entering and exiting routes
- Two metres distancing is in place for routes, walkways and one metre plus distancing in-between seats
- Track and trace will be in place according to the latest government guidelines.
- A very warm, friendly welcome from our staff and event holders – we’re so excited to be seeing you again