Discover Westgate Hall Market every third Saturday of the month from 11am-4pm and we are now taking bookings for stalls. Stalls are just £15
To book your stall, call us first and let us know what you produce and sell, please then download and complete the Stallholder Application Form with your details
We a range of locally produced artisan crafts and locally sourced and produced food.
We are committed to increasing footfall to the market, to achieve this we:
- Place articles in the local press
- Distribute flyers and posters to homes and businesses in Canterbury
- Place a monthly advertisement in Index magazine (20,000 copies distributed locally)
- Place Market signage in the High Street leading up to each Saturday market
- Post on Westgate Hall’s social media platforms including twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Promote it on our website (currently under review watch out for more changes soon!)
- Run regular promotions with My Canterbury
- Post on Free Community Listing sites.
- Host pop up events focussing on local skills, makers and food
The success of the market also relies on all our stallholders using their own contacts and networks to promote their presence at the market. By working together, the market will continue to grow.
2019 Market dates are below (Every 3rd Saturday of the month 11am to 4pm)
SUNDAY 15 December, SATURDAY 21 December