Discover Westgate Hall Market every third Saturday of the month from 10am-4pm
We offer a range of locally produced artisan crafts and locally sourced and produced food.
To find out how you can book your stall, call or email us first and let us know what you produce/make and sell we can then send you an application form.
Please bear with us as we have been inundated with new stall enquiries recently and do try to keep up with your emails. Sometimes it is best to just pick up the phone and tell us a bit about your story and why you would like to have a stall at Westgate Hall Market.
We are committed to increasing footfall to the market, to achieve this we:
- Place articles in the local press
- Distribute flyers and posters to homes and businesses in Canterbury
- Place a monthly advertisement in Index magazine (20,000 copies distributed locally)
- Place Market signage in the High Street leading up to each Saturday market
- Post on Westgate Hall’s social media platforms including twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Promote it on our website (currently under review watch out for more changes soon!)
- Run regular promotions with My Canterbury
- Post on Free Community Listing sites.
- Host pop up events focussing on local skills, makers and food
The success of the market also relies on all our stallholders using their own contacts and networks to promote their presence at the market. By working together, the market will continue to grow.
2020 Market dates
Saturday 21 March
Saturday 18 April
Saturday 16 May
Saturday 20 June
Saturday 18 July
Saturday 15 August
Saturday 19 September
OCTOBER – There is no market for this month
Saturday 21 November
Saturday 19 December