We’d love to hear from everyone who has an event or project they’d like to host/develop, whether individual, community or corporate. All are welcome.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Your safety is our priority. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, your experience will be a little different than it was before, but the feel of our amazingly spacious Hall and welcoming knowledgeable staff remain the same. We tailor every event to suit the experience you have, which means your Covid-safe experience may be slightly different, but overall you can expect:
- Face masks must be worn by visitors and event organisers on entering the Hall and throughout a visit or event – disposable masks will be available (staff will also be wearing them, with a welcoming smile underneath!)
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for socially distanced one-way entering and exiting routes
- Two metres distancing is in place for routes, walkways and one metre plus distancing in-between seats
- Track and trace will be in place according to the latest government guidelines.
- A very warm, friendly welcome from our staff and event holders – we’re so excited to be seeing you again
We are adapting the Hall to the latest social distancing measures and can discuss a safe, tailored approach and capacity for your event upon enquiry. As a result of these efforts, VisitBritain has awarded the Hall the ‘We’re Good to Go’ Covid-safe mark, the new tourist industry standard.
We aim to get back to you within 48 hours on weekdays, but please bear with us as we work hard to reopen the Hall.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Westgate Hall community.