Lou Lou’s Canterbury Vintage Fair
- Date: Sunday 15th November
- Times: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Lou Lou’s Vintage Fair, voted ‘The UK’s favourite’, returns to our newly Covid-secure Hall! Step into Autumn with a fabulous vintage day out at Lou Lou’s. Specialist traders are all stocked up with new seasonal collections, ready and waiting for you to update your wardrobes post-lockdown. With stunning vintage women’s wear, menswear, jewellery, collectables and homewares there’s surely no better way to spend the day. Grab yourself a unique piece of the past whilst doing your part for the planet by shopping the sustainable way.
Pay on the door entry – £2.50
Under 12s go free
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, your experience will be a little different than it was before, but the feel of our amazingly spacious Hall and welcoming knowledgeable staff remain the same.
We tailor every event to suit the experience you have, which means your Covid-safe experience may be slightly different, but overall you can expect:
- Face masks must be worn by visitors and event organisers on entering the Hall and throughout a visit or event – disposable masks will be available (staff will also be wearing them, with a welcoming smile underneath!)
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for socially distanced one-way entering and exiting routes
- Two metres distancing is in place for routes, walkways and one metre plus distancing in-between seats
- Track and trace will be in place according to the latest government guidelines.
- A very warm, friendly welcome from our staff and event holders – we’re so excited to be seeing you again