Canterbury Postcard and Collectors Fair
- Date: Saturday 12th December
- Times: 10:00am - 3:30pm
The Canterbury Postcard and Collectors Fair is back in our Covid-secure venue! Buy and sell postcards, stamps, militaria, coins, cigarette cards, ephemera, antiques, toys, books and much more
Free entry, doors open 10am
A Covid-secure experience
Your safety is our priority. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, your experience will be a little different than it was before, but the feel of our amazingly spacious Hall and welcoming knowledgeable staff remain the same.
We tailor every event to suit the experience you have, which means your Covid-safe experience may be slightly different, but overall you can expect:
- Face masks must be worn by visitors and event organisers on entering the Hall and throughout a visit or event – disposable masks will be available (staff will also be wearing them, with a welcoming smile underneath!)
- Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the venue
- Gloves and hand sanitisers are available at every stall at markets and fairs
- Clear visual signs are in place for socially distanced one-way entering and exiting routes
- Two metres distancing is in place for routes, walkways and one metre plus distancing in-between seats
- Track and trace will be in place according to the latest government guidelines.
- A very warm, friendly welcome from our staff and event holders – we’re so excited to be seeing you again